Sunday, December 19, 2004

After last night's SNL

After watching Saturday Night Live last night, I decided to write a parody of the song. Count me in as someone who thinks the holiday season is commercialized. They commercialized Chanukah due to the time of year it is...anway...

One--One--Two--One--Two--Three--Four!
I don't care what your mother says-
Chanukah is fu-un!
I don't care what your father says-"
Chanukah is nee-ear!"
All I say is that Judah rules
We're making our way to the Promised Land!

I don't care what the Prez Bush says-
Chanukahis full of chee-eer!
I don't care if you think it's a lie-
Chanukah was just a hee-ere!
I don't care about the F.B.I--
I don't care what the calendars show!
I wish it was Chanukah today!
I wish it was Chanukah today!

Okay, enough venting for now. I'll get back with the Evan Bayh transcript later.

No comments: