Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Kerry picture

This is more of a test of sorts to see if I can post pictures on here.







Now that I know that photobucket works, I'll post from that day of the campaign (October 19, 2004) in which I traveled to Dayton, Ohio for the rally at Fifth Third Field.

My ride picked me up shortly after 3 that day.

I waited in line until they opened the doors. Long line. I had my ticket off the internet and I eventually recieved a blue ticket from my ride.

I was in the first five rows or so on the field. US Senate candidate and former CongressmanEric Fingerhut spoke before Senator Kerry. Former astronaut and US Senator John Glenn (D-OH) introduced the next President of the US.

The crowd roared as Kerry was introduced. I got several pics. He covered everything just about.

I got a piece of an index finger. I shouted "I know Congressman Mel Levine" and he smiled.

I just got an email from Mel: "Well, I wonder if your comment made him smile or he just liked your looks. Sounds like a good day -- and it might climax with a great Sox victory! Am off to SF to debate tomorrow. All the best."

No comments: