Saturday, February 26, 2005

Did you miss me?

It should be noted that I do not go on my computer during Shabbat.

GOP Odd Couple reflect the chambers they lead. Isn't that an infringement of the title of a screenplay written by a former Sid Caesar writer named Neil Simon? Neil Simon may very well be the greatest playwright still living. A lot of people got their start by working for Sid Caesar in which you can see here.

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has dropped plans to visit Egypt. Instead, she wants to find Gary Coleman in California.

Kentucky State Treasurer Jonathan Miller will be in Louisville during my spring break! Finally, something that I might be able to attend but I have no car and tax season will have my father working late and both my brother and I are going to be dragged in to help out.

At 10:00 PM tonight and at 1:00 AM early Sunday, you can catch Halle Berry and Britney Spears...ALMOST lip-lock with each other.

In other news, I am locked up with a heavy load for mid-terms this week. Reading material consists of Neil Simon plays and memoirs.

Yesterday afternoon, I learned that Jon Stewart's parents wanted him to go to law school. Am I really the next Jon Stewart?

No comments: