Monday, February 28, 2005

I know someone out there knows Joe

Okay, so at least three people that read this know Joe Lieberman, maybe even more.

I have yet to call for a primary with him and don't intend to. I, for one, will not call on Harry Reid to kick him out. However, Joe Lieberman went on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart and he said that social security should not be messed with and according to Josh over at Talking Points Memo, it appears that Senator Lieberman is looking to cut a deal with Senator Lindsay Graham and the Bush administration.

So for those of you that do know the Senator, can you please ask him, kindly, why he wants to mess with social security when he said we shouldn't?

If you can't do it for me, do it for all those people that will not benefit from social security when they get older. It's bad enough that he is being attacked for voting for Al Gonzales...

This is my PSA for the week.

No comments: