Friday, February 18, 2005

Trump a sexist, Geffen disses HRC

Let the record note that I recieved a hit from someone at DreamWorks SKG yesterday on my blog.

This is another reason why reality television stinks and should be taken off the networks. From the New York Daily News:
Is Donald Trump a male chauvinist pig? Terminated Apprentice contestant Kristen Kirchner thinks so.

"He disrespects women," the 32-year-old Los Angeles financier insists to Us magazine. "He likes them weak. If you use your brain, you won't stay in the game. ... Trump just couldn't handle a woman who speaks her mind."

If the abrasive Kirchner sounds bitter, "I can't blame her - she got fired," Trump told me yesterday, a few hours after his longtime lieutenant, Norma Foederer, seethed at Kirchner's allegations.

"Norma's far more outraged than I am," Trump said. "In fact, I'm surrounded by strong women. I have great respect and admiration for strong women. Being a strong woman is a lot of the reason that Carolyn [Kepcher] is a star on The Apprentice
Also, David Geffen of DreamWorks SKG has dissed Senator Hillary Clinton for her ambitious plans to take over the world, including an invasion of Lichtenstein and appointing Jeff Gannon as press secretary after she gets him pardoned...(it's comedy folks)
I hope Sen. Hillary Clinton isn't counting on help from Hollywood mogul David Geffen in her possible run for the White House in 2008. Geffen, a generous supporter and pal of Bill Clinton when he was President, trashed Hillary's prospects last night during a Q&A at the 92nd St. Y. "She can't win, and she's an incredibly polarizing figure," the billionaire Democrat told his audience. "And ambition is just not a good enough reason." Geffen's dis was met with hearty applause.
I supported President Bill Clinton in 1992 and 1996. I supported Vice President Al Gore in 2000. I supported Senator Lieberman in 2004 before he dropped out as Senator John Kerry was the frontrunner. I support Senator Bayh in 2008.

No comments: