Monday, May 14, 2007

NBC moves The Office against CSI

I'm not so sure how I feel about it. I obviously love The Office but at the same time, I've watched pretty much every episode of CSI that has been aired since it started. CRossing Jordan got canned. They should have kept it on Sundays because I stopped watching once they moved it to Wednesdays. The least surprising of all was the cancellation of Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

Heroes: Origins will air during the midseason when the show is on it's spring hiatus.

Here's the schedule released today:
Monday: Deal or No Deal, Heroes, Journeyman
Tuesday: The Biggest Loser, Chuck, Law & Order: SVU
Wednesday: Deal or No Deal, Bionic Woman, Life
Thursday: My Name is Earl, 30 Rock, The Office, Scrubs, ER
Friday: 1 vs 100/The Spelling Bee, Las Vegas, Friday Night Lights
Saturday: Dead Night, reruns
Sunday: Football in the Fall, 2008: Law & Order, Medium, Lipstick Jungle

NBC made a major mistake in moving The Office.

No comments: