Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Superhero Movies

David S. Goyer was interviewed by TV Guide. Here's some excerpts:
TVGuide.com: Your film fans and comic fans would love to know what's happening with The Flash.
Goyer: I just turned in the script. I'm revising it. Soon it will go into the studio proper.

TVGuide.com: How about the Batman Begins sequel?
Goyer: [That] is in the works as well. [Director] Chris Nolan is editing The Prestige right now, and as soon as that is finished, we're all talking about that going into much higher gear.

TVGuide.com: Is the cast returning?
Goyer: I believe that's the intent.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful 4th of July.

Overall Box Office Gross:
X-Men: The Last Stand aka X3: $229,805,892
Superman Returns: $108,091,711

I'll have an in-depth update tomorrow. Still relaxing today.

No comments: