Sunday, April 15, 2012

David Williams lies again

David Williams recently said, and it was caught on video, too, by WLKY News in Louisville. Well, he said it while in the state capital of Frankfort. Nevertheless, here are State Senate Dictator David Williams comments:
"We get threats, we get verbal assaults when we go out. I absolutely, at this juncture, would not go to Louisville, Ky., to a sporting event or to a concert or anything because of what I've experienced with people."
Nevertheless, I have photographic evidence proving otherwise. The senate dictator was at the KFC Yum! Center in Louisville when the Kentucky Wildcats took ob the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers.

Was there a negative feeling when he attended that game? I don’t know. Maybe. Maybe not. It’s hard to say if you ask me.

The senator does not have that many fans in this neck of the woods. If he does, they are not really admitting that they like him. Regardless, David Williams is nothing but a bully.

No comments: