Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Talking Points Memo

Talking Points Memo links to Blogging for Bayh today. That explains why I've been getting some hits today. Links on Liberal Oasis, MyDD, and now Talking Points Memo?

Now, the big question is, when will Kos link to me? I've been at it since July with a hiatus and I've proven to be credible and when Ron linked, Site Meter (link at bottom) went crazy. It's still going crazy. When you post breaking news, or even news broken earlier, you land the hits. I saw a search for Johnny Carson that led to my blog on Sunday. This was before I had learned that he passed.

The audition's went well. I played Freedom by Paul McCartney. I hope I passed the audition. We start taping the late night show (similar to Johnny Carson's format) next Monday so I'll be busy this week with class writing monologue jokes. Heck, we'll take freelance jokes. We do not have the budget to where we or our guests get paid--sadly.

Speaking of income, you can help support the Kentucky Democrat by signing up to get paid to read email, or donating via PayPal and Amazon.com.

No comments: