Sunday, March 01, 2009

WTF?

WTF is this and why is it on a political blog?

Seriously, why bother reading those blogs anymore? If this is what I now should expect from the Kentucky blogosphere, than I guess the tabloids are out of business.

And are they paying for a flight? Because I don't make that kind of money to waste on a silly duel like this. I improvise a lot of my material as it is and if I wanted to get back at some of these Kentucky bloggers (okay, only two of them but who is counting anyway) who have nothing at all to do but complain about everything in general, I would know exactly what I would do and how I would do it, but that's not for grabs right now. It's still playing in my head as it is...and would probably either shut them up or go straight through without understanding.

And, um, I do not even have the rights to make a sequel to Lazy Sunday. You have me confused with The Lonely Island.

No comments: