Thursday, January 05, 2012

FYI

Now that the holiday season is finally over until Pesach starts in April, I hope to blogging REGULARLY once more. Yes, with a satirical take on things. You know me by now.

Also, will somebody please remind me to remove PAGE ONE KENTUCKY from the sidebar? I've been slacking in that department but only because I noticed that the douchebag removed my blog from the blogroll.

Yesterday's post on the Iowa results is just a preview of things to come.

Also, I do a lot of reading and movie watching yearly. I'm going to review those on a frequent basis.

RIP Gatewood. He'll be missed. One of my regrets is not interviewing him for a blogterview. I met him back in 2007 at the Northern Kentucky Regional Gubernatorial Debate. Nice guy...signed a free book, too. He showed up...unlike Steve Henry, who though a commercial shoot was more important!

Changes coming also include less blocking and quoting.

No comments: