Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Shake, Rattle, and Roll

I have that song stuck in my head now, darn it!

An article detailing the press conference in Columbus. Now, if I knew where my invitation was, that would be much better.

NBC needs to get their act together.
NBC: American Dreams, Committed, The Office. Look for all of these to disappear. American Dreams has a loyal fan base and truly was a lucky bubble show in past seasons. But the luck has run out. NBC hasn't had much success with comedies, so it shot a lot of sitcoms. That doesn't bode well for Committed, which was quirky by half, and The Office, which pulled off a miracle by successfully Americanizing the British original while retaining its quality, yet ultimately ended up being too subtle and experimental for an American audience.
Not cool at all. It will pain me to see American Dreams cancelled.

No comments: