Monday, April 10, 2006

Almost time of year...

It's almost my favorite time of the year when I go without blogging for much of the week and go on the Atkins diet for Jews. Yep, Pesach time is here again come Wednesday.

A reminder:
I got this in the latest Chabad email and I have changed the times to reflect Louisville time.

The search for Chametz is Tuesday night, April 11th after 8:47.

Chametz may be eaten until 11:32 a.m. Wednesday, April 12th

Chametz must be burnt or sold before 12:37 p.m. Wednesday

Before 11:41 one must declare "All Chametz (leavening or leavened products) in my possession are hereby null, void, and without owner like the dust of the earth"

Pesach extends from the night of April 12th through April 20 at 9:04 p.m. April 13th, 14th, 19th, and 20th are holidays.

Candles should be lit at 7:57 p.m.

Did anyone catch part one of the remake of The Ten Commandments on ABC tonight? You want to know my thoughts? As much as I like watching films related to my religion, I prefer the NBC miniseries from 2000 called In the Beginning.

No comments: