Monday, April 24, 2006

One Down, 7 School Days to Go

Seven more days of classes and finals. How fun...

In other news, NKU Dems elected a new board -- without my knowing -- and I think someone, inadvertedly, took me off the list serv because I sent out a test email and it bounced back... I'm not sure what's going on but it is apparent that I wasted my time writing a two page speech this past week for elections that were supposed to go down this Wednesday but apparently will not. If I sound pissed off, it's because I am. It's bad enough that I have to write three papers this week but the fact that I wrote a two page speech for an officer election only to find out that it won't be given really pisses me off.

Sorry to vent my frustration on you this evening but I've had a really long day.

No comments: