Saturday, April 29, 2006

The latest Kosher Top Ten from BangItOut.com
Top Ten Sefirat Omer Pick-up Lines
10. Last night must have been 9, cause tonight you are a ten!
9. I'm not listening to the radio cause baby we could make sweet music on our own
8. I lost count, perhaps reciting YOUR number would jog my memory
7. Do you by any chance find facial hair attractive?
6. Why count with a brocha? Seems to me you've been already exceedingly blessed
5. If Shavous is considered like a wedding, the omer must be 49 nights of us dating
4. Omer is really all about barley offerings, does buying you a beer count?
3. Forget reciting the wrong day, I look at you, and baby I am down for the count!
2. It must be the Seventh night cause you're making me week
1. Wanna go all the way?... I meant counting the omer with a brocha, sicko.
This looks interesting but I don't know if I will be in attendance. Kos, himself, will be in Louisville on May 10th.
The public is invited to hear them speak to the Metro Democratic Club at 6 p.m., Wednesday, May 10, at United Auto Workers Local 862, 3000 Fern Valley Road , just east of I 65. The authors will sign their books from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
The Boston Red Sox lossed on Friday witha score of 5-2. Matt Clement is now 2-2.

Lobbying reform bill update.

Karl Rove is keeping busy with testifying for a fifth time.

Former Gov. Mark Warner will visit to Israel.

No comments: