Thursday, June 03, 2010

Several things...

Michael Oren:
What the videos don’t show, however, are several curious aspects Israeli authorities are now investigating. First, about 100 of those detained from the boats were carrying immense sums in their pockets — nearly a million euros in total. Second, Israel discovered spent bullet cartridges on the Mavi Marmara that are of a caliber not used by the Israeli commandos, some of whom suffered gunshot wounds. Also found on the boat were propaganda clips showing passengers “injured” by Israeli forces; these videos, however, were filmed during daylight, hours before the nighttime operation occurred.
Sky News:
Other Israeli officials have been briefing the media about the IHH and its militant links for some weeks.
HonestReporting's founding editor Shraga Simmons:


Judge for yourself: Israel has delivered massive aid to Gaza.

I love this anchor:

With all due respect XXXX, I find our coverage of this an abomination. I feel like I want to wash the slime off me when I get off work. I’m embarrassed by our coverage. I take this job and my reputation seriously. But that’s nearly impossible with coverage like this. I hope you’ll respond.
While Israel was dealing with the flotilla, Hamas was raiding NGOs in Gaza but let's be honest here, what does the media care about less?

No comments: