Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Clearing the bases...

Sorry, just wait til after the 28th and I'll be regularly posting again.

In the meantime, let's clear out the bases with a grand slam (that's slang for hey, I got emails to post about and I'm gonna do that right now!).

I have my rant on today's sad Cardinal game. Anyway, to turn my attention to the Boston Red Sox while I check the scores around the league. On June 13th, the Sox lost 5-2 with Tavarez picking the loss up. Varitek went yard for the 7th time this season. Clement picked the loss up on the 14th as the Red Sox went down 8-1. Coco Crisp went yard. The Sox lost on the 15th with a score of 5-3 while Wakefield picked the loss up. The Sox beat the Braves 4-1 when interleague play began on the 14th. Jon Lester picked up the win and Jonathan Papelbon gets his 21st save. On Saturday, the Sox won 5-3. Ortiz and Youkilis went yard. Beckett got the win and Papelbon his 22nd save. On Sunday, the Sox won 10-7 against the Braves. Rudy Seanez got the win. Papelbon pitched the 3rd day in a row for his 23rd save. Ortiz, Ramirez, and Youkilis went yard. Yesterday, the Sox won 6-3. Kyle Snyder picked up the win and Mike Timlin got the save. Today, the Sox beat the Nationals 11-3. Tim Wakefield gets his 5th win.

Rove in NH. I don't know if I posted about this yet since I've been busy with work and the script.

Flag burning shouldn't be an issue. I'm actually finding myself in agreement with Sen. McConnell on this one. There's no need for an amendment--and I'll be wearing a flag shirt on July 4, 2006.

The C-J will take a closer look at global warming.

I'll be back later this week.

No comments: