Thursday, June 15, 2006

Script Day #3

While other bloggers are busy or were busy writing books, I'm busy writing a screenplay and/or graphic novel of my own.

I'm going to start blogging script updates from now on. When I say Day #3, I refer to last night. It was the third night of writing. I've written nightly during the news now for three days. It relieves some stress--that's a fact.

But to create a universe, while seeming impossible, may be harder than it sounds. That said, it's a very interesting idea that I'm going to finish. Before you write anything, you have to know the backstories, who the characters are, where they came from, what the environment is like, etc.

It's science-fiction. You'll find out more later--I cannot afford to leak plot details at this moment. I will say this and this only: To get what I visioned, I've had to change up the U.S. Constitution a little bit. Nothing to drastic, just an age requirement that is explained early on.

I set it up as a trilogy whether it's a screenplay or a graphic novel, I'll see through it to the end.

No comments: