Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quote of the Day

"As anyone can plainly see, I'm 5-6½ and a strapping 150, and unlike some people, I came by all of it naturally...I've actually always had a pretty cordial relationship with Barry. I have no ill feelings toward him personally. I regard him as one of the greatest players of all time who got inauthentic boost and then became a superhuman player. I wish him no ill whatsoever...He's under tremendous scrutiny and some pressure. It's no big deal. This is a consequence of doing your job, and I've never tried to do my job in any case with the intention of calling attention to myself. I think if people watch the program, they can judge for themselves."
--Bob Costas in response to comments from Barry Bonds, July 26, 2007

FYI: Bonds had this to see about the NBC broadcaster: "little midget man who knows (nothing) about baseball."

No comments: