Thursday, October 04, 2012

Debate thoughts...

Nevermind the fact that Mitt Romney went after Big Bird tonight.  Of course, I had to go after Mitt for that one.
I love Big Bird. Big Bird is a friend of mine. You're no Big Bird.
Jim Lehrer, who is one of the best presidential debate moderators in the history of televised debates, just doesn't have it any more.  To put it simply, Lehrer lost control of the debate.

I'm not going to get into the specifics of who won or lost the debate.

When Lehrer said "We lost a pod," my immediate thought was this:
Where is this pod? Did it escape? Who was on board? ANSWERS, DAMN IT!
Then there was this:

Damn it Jim, you're a moderator. MODERATE!
Those were two of my highlights on Twitter this evening.

The guy that was the snarkiest on Twitter during the debate was none other than David Krumholtz!

No comments: