Friday, August 19, 2005

Top 10 Dog Peeves about Humans

A friend sent this one to me. Apologies in advance if it's not, well, clean.

Top 10 Dog Peeves about Humans
1. Blaming your farts on me... not funny...not funny at all!
2. Yelling at me for barking...I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG!
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose....stop it!
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
6. The slight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo -- what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for the "big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
9. Dog sweaters. Hello? Haven't you noticed the fur?
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.

On to the news, Louisville Family Court was featured on ABC Primetime last night.

Great news for the Cardinals: Yadier Molina is off the DL. Skip Schumaker was sent down to Memphis to make room. Tony is now 4 wins shy of Sparky. Jason Marquis collected two hits to move to 25 hits this season and also picked up his 10th RBI.

Before Boston was leading the AL East by 5.5 games this season, the last time they led by that much was 1995.

More on the disengagement of the Gaza Strip via an email:
1. Fact: No one has received a penny in compensation to help them rent apartments and set them up.
2. Fact: Many of those who wanted to leave and were promised containers for their households have not received them and left with the clothes on their backs.
3. Fact: No one has helped the farmers to save their produce, move their equipment.
4. Fact: Many families, traumatized, arrived after hours on buses to find themselves going from hotel to hotel because no arrangements had been made. No psychologists were there to greet them and help them. Nothing.

No comments: