Sunday, June 25, 2006

Two things

First and foremost, I have decided against running for the state board of the Kentucky Young Democrats at the convention towards the end of July. After giving much thought to the idea, it's not in my best interest as senior year will be keeping me very busy.

Secondly, while people have been looking for much of the censorship news at Bluegrass Report, they fail to consider looking at the smaller blogs like this one. With the news of the state government blog ban (which I get hits from the state.ky.gov domain), it looks like I will likely lose page views and whatnot that I usually get every week. What does this mean? Well, a blog must have 2,500 page views a week for two straight months in a row in order to join the Liberal Blog Advertising Network--I may be a moderate but I am still a liberal Democrat. As of now, I have 2,037 hits in the past week plus the 86 hits today. If Fletcher keeps this up, site traffic goes down, and I stand to lose potential advertising revenue from the blog. That brings me to the third part...

I am seriously considering joining in on a lawsuit of sorts to get this Governor to stop acting stupid and unblock these sites. So while you still see Bluegrass Report as one of the top blogs in the state, it's time to start looking for this one for some credibility too because I am not one to be taken lightly. I am VERY SERIOUS about possibly filing a lawsuit. It's not definite yet but I am thinking about it.

No comments: