Thursday, August 24, 2006

Fletcher

Why in the heck did Stumbo let Gov. Ernie Fletcher off so easily? I'm ashamed of him right now. Here, you have an Attorney General who has pretty much pardoned Gov. Fletcher of all charges against him and mind you, this has been going on since May of 2005. I really hope we have someone primary Greg Stumbo at this point because Fletcher is guilty and you and I both know it. Fletcher will lose his own party's nomination. Stumbo, if he runs for governor, will most likely lose the nomination.

The taxpayers were the big losers today. All this taxpayer money goes to investigate the governor and a Grand Jury investigation to find Stumbo basically pardoning Fletcher. I said that already, didn't I?

Anyway, I reluctantly voted for Stumbo in the 2003 general election as I voted for Ed Hatchett in the primary. I'll likely vote for someone other than Greg Stumbo next year.

No comments: