Monday, August 21, 2006

Monday Monday

So the semester got underway today. It should be my last first day of college in the fall. Anyway, I heard the strangest thing. Apparently, someone is spreading a rumor that I am in Hollywood this fall. It's blatantly untrue. It's the second time I've heard this as well.

I went to bed at the end of the ninth inning of last night's Red Sox-Yankees game which was delayed due to rain. Ortiz went yard again for the 44th time this season. He's gaining ground on Roger Maris's historic single-season record--which is still alive in the American League.

N.Y. Yankees 8, Boston 5
Losing pitcher - Craig Hansen (1-1)
HR: David Ortiz (44)

Surprisingly, that's all I have for now. I need to reset my Google alerts for daily now that I am back on campus.

No comments: