Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Busy day!

Whoa! I didn't realize how busy I was today but I finally have time to catch up on blogging (Nothing other than sports is on right now). Expect this to happen a lot for the next two weeks especially since I have not one but TWO papers due next week. The week after is finals. Academics aside, I am focusing on building up Redbirds Fun right now.

Jim Palmer was just caught reading the paper on the job. Wonder what he was looking for? At this rate, they may want to bring him in to pitch today.

Israeli officials blamed Hamas for the recent Tel Aviv bombing.

Rabbi Arthur Herzberg has died at the age of 84.

For the Red Sox, Jonathan Papelbon has tied the Red Sox rookie record with six. The Red Sox rookie record is 24, set by Dick Radatz in 1972. I take that back, he has broke the April rookie record with seven saves now.

Here's a report on fundraising by congressional candidates in KY. Now that the session is over, expect Rep. Mike Weaver to start campaigning heavily.

Sen. Ted Kennedy will be appearing on one of my favorite television shows.

Former Wildcat voice Ralph Hacker will undergo heart surgery. My thoughts and prayers go out to him.

A film I want to see! Dennis Quaid plays a president who looks similar to President Bush.

No comments: