Thursday, April 27, 2006

More on Yoffe

A more in-depth JTA article.

Papers and class all day long. We'll se ya tomorrow!

UPDATE:
Check out this poll

Rick Bozich's column on pitcher Jeremy Sowers, a graduate of Ballard High School.

Here's an article on Bonds. I'm so sick of hearing about Barry Bonds so reading that Selig won't do anything for 715 makes me so happy! I have no problem if Pujols gets to 715 or even 756 home runs. Or anyone else for that matter, even if they do play for the Yankees. Why? I hate the attitude that Barry Bonds has. As to Alex Rodriguez breaking the record, possibly, I have a problem with the fact that he is the most over-paid player out there. The contract that he had with Texas was so absurd that they couldn't really afford to compete with the rest of the league.

No comments: