Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Have you cleaned yet?

I just finished cleaning, now it's only a matter of throwing everything out before I head to lunch.

SNL will air "The Best of TV Funhouse" on April 29, 2006. Now, why couldn't they do that this weekend?

President Bush, not meaning to attack his vice president, is glad that VP Cheney is not running for president in 2008.

Republicans want Katherine Harris out of the Florida Senate race. I honestly don't know how I feel about this. It's their party and elections are what democracy is all about.

Daily Show producer Ben Karlin was spotted recently in Madison, Wisconsin, giving advice and talking about humor. Who know that "The Onion" would be a reason for people to go to Wisconsin?

Dan Aykroyd was recently interviewed by 24 Hours.

Former Senate majority Leader Tom Daschle has called for strategic redeployment of the troops currently serving in Iraq.

Sen. Bayh calls for more funding of the United States Small Business Administration.

Josh Beckett gets the start today for the Red Sox home opener.

That's all for now as I have a long day of meetings, class, and work, and choosing what my last meal before Pesach shall be.

No comments: