Sunday, November 23, 2008

An Important Message

Due to lack of blog advertisement revenue or generous paypal donations throughout the election season, I'm putting up this post again.

No matter how many resumes I send out or job applications I fill out, nothing is happening...and I mean absolutely nothing despite all my follow ups with companies.

It's the holiday season and for the first time since I don't know when, I can't even afford to buy a single person a gift. This is what this season is all about: helping people in need. The economy has been really non-cooperative. I'm one of those 40% that won't be taking advantage of the Black Friday deals because the money just isn't there.

I don't even know the next time, following Thanksgiving, that I'll be able to go home, much less see a movie.

The last thing I want to do is put a autographed copy of Bill Clinton's My Life on ebay just to get some much needed income.

No comments: