Monday, April 16, 2007

What the world needs now is love...

I still cannot get over the amount of hatred that there is in this world. I'm not sure who is at fault on this. Is it the lack of decent parenting skills? The amount of violence on television? Lack of religious or family values? There's a problem out there and it appears that no one can fix it.

I've said for a long time that we need gun control in this country. I know some people will say that it is their G-d given right to own one but I disagree. I can understand the self-defense issue but come on, there is no fundamental excuse when someone kills thirty other people.

Something has got to change. Do I have the answer? No. But together, the world can make a change.

Show others that you care about them. Do one thing every day that helps repair the world. Volunteer. Peform a service to the community.

It might not happen tomorrow. It might not happen next week, month, or year.

Take a stand and make a change.

No comments: