Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Three down...and happy Israeli Independence Day

I know I should be studying for my final real final but I have another six hours for that. Anyway, thought I would share this one with you.

I posted the following over at Graham Nash's message board.
What do you think of Neil's new album and what are the chances of the solo songs from post CSN(Y) careers being included in the tour?

I'm hoping to be at the Indy show.
This was his reply:
I think that a "Tipping Point" is approaching... This summer is going to be very interesting. I believe that Neil has touched a nerve in many, many people.... 32 % approval rating... and falling.. unlike gas prices...

Graham
I have quite a few emails to get through.

USA Today reviews the new albums from Neil Young and Pearl Jam. I have not listened to Pearl Jam's new album but I've listened to Neil Young's new album.

The Onion reports that the 2004 World Series ball was "physically and mentally abused" by Doug Mientkiewicz. Yes, I know the Onion is satire.

Senator Barack Obama will join Senator Ben Nelson at a rally this Saturday in Nebraska.

Happy Birthday to the state of Israel, which turns 58 today.

No comments: