Monday, October 08, 2007

Saturday Night Live - Iran So Far Digital Short Lyrics

To start the season off, in the September 29th season premiere episode of Saturday Night Live hosted by Lebron James with musical guest Kanye West, we got this latest gem from Andy Samberg featuring Adam Levine, Fred Armisen, and a cameo appearance by Jake Gyllenhall.

Andy Samberg:
They say true love comes only once in a lifetime
And even though we're from opposite ends of the earth
My heart tells me you're the one for me

Mahmoud, I remember when it started, saw you on the news
You hating gays, I was eating food
I was feeling you, and even though I disagree with almost everything you said
You ain't wrong to me, so strong to me, you belong to me
Like a very hairy Jake Gyllenhaal to me
Mahmoud, make my heart beating out of my chest
my mind says no but my body says yes
You ain't no threat, the only threat I see, is the threat of you not coming home to me
Our love for each other is like when atoms collide
Can't express how I feel, and yo Adam let's ride

Adam Levine:
And Iran, Iran so far away is your home, but in my heart you'll stay

Andy Samberg:
He ran, for the president of Iran
We ran together to a tropical island
My man, Mahmoud is known for violence
Smiling, if he can still do it then I can
They call you weasel, they say your methods are medieval
You can play the Jews, I can be your Jim Caviezel

S&M, listening when we're wrestlin'
You can be the port that I put my vessel in
So I try to be concieving but you can still see me
With your sleepy brown eyes, butter pecan thighs
And your hairy butt... Yeah.

Adam Levine:
And Iran, Iran so far away
Come home, and in my arms you'll stay
Used to look at the stars and dream
Around the world the same stars we're seeing
And a twinkle in your eyes Mahmoud

Andy Samberg:
Talk smooth to me, in the night sky
With you pants high waisted, damn so fly
We can take a trip to the animal zoo
And laugh at all the funny things that animals do
Like Eugene, you got me straight trippin' boo
Hope you look at my eyes and say I'm trippin' too
You say Iran don't have a bomb but they already do
You should know by now, it's you

You crazy for this one Mahmoud
So give us another Holocaust all you want
But you can't deny that there's something between us
I know you say there's no gays in Iran
But you're in New York now baby
So time to stop hiding and start living, ONE!

No comments: