Monday, May 19, 2008

Jurassic Park 4 imminent?!?

It seems to be Jurassic Park 4 will be happening in the next few years. Why not? It's been seven years since Jurassic Park 3 was released. With Steven Spielberg revisiting the Indiana Jones franchise, it makes sense. Spielberg, I think, will likely be producing it as opposed to directing the dinosaur movie but you never know what will happen.
Every couple of months or so, talk of a fourth outing is kicked up. And last summer was certainly a healthy time for prehistoric reports which stated Laura Dern would return in a meatier role (larger than her turn in part three). The actress, who plays Dr. Ellie Sattler in the series, recently gave TV Guide Magazine an update...

"It's a while away but my understanding is it's happening and my character is very involved. I know [director] Steven Spielberg is looking forward to [getting it together] over the next year."
Dern had a small role in the third one. I would love for the fourth to have much of the old cast in it but I highly doubt that all will return.

No comments: