Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To throw in the towel or not to throw in the towel?

If you remember from here, I said I would have a major blog announcement today. I don't have any political scoop for you and that was never the case.

This primary has taken a toll on me, especially in the stress related departments. Factor in the whole no live music until after Lag B'Omer and you can understand that all the stress has been building up overtime...and with nowhere to go (and that's on top of this horrid economy right now, which begs me to wonder if I'll be moving to Chicago with or without a job later this year).

So, the announcement? I'm getting there. Patience, young padawan. Patience.

Over the 2000 years of the 2008 presidential election, I've put in my time of blogging with numerous hiatuses, some of which were self-imposed due to fear of saying something that could come back to bite me later. You know how I said I was in Florida after the whole internet fell in love with the worst comedic music video in the world? I wasn't. I never was. It was a cover-up.

I need a break. I'm sure most of us do. That's usually how it is with campaigning...and that's why I have no plans to run for office. Not now, at least. I have to see how Al Franken does first, although I am nowhere near as liberal as he is. Back to what I was saying, I'm taking a break for a few days at the least. My plan, originally, was to shut down for good today while keeping all the archives up but face it, I'm not going down without a fight. If there is any breaking news, sure, I may be posting from time to time with my thoughts and opinions but I need a break from blogging right now.

No comments: