Tuesday, March 22, 2005

What's new in entertainment

I'm working on an essay on a research paper.

But I now can I say I host my own late night comedy show. Watch out political officials! You never know when that phone will ring for an appearance on the show!

Michael Jackson was late for court again. Evidently, all his clothes were in the washer.

King Kong is a wrap. Watch out for many thank you's during the Oscars.

Parker Posey to play Kitty Koslowski in Superman Returns. Other cast members include: Brandon Routh as Superman, Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane, Hugh Laurie as Perry White, James Marsden as Richard White, Sam Huntington as Jimmy Olsen and Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor. Superman is not the same without the late Christopher Reeves.

Steven Spielberg blames ID4 for not making War of the Worlds sooner. Doesn't matter. I'd see the film anyway no matter when it was made.

That's all for now, I've got a rough draft due Thursday that I need to take care of ASAP!

No comments: