Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Uh, what's that, Madonna?

William Donohue wasn't the only one offended. I am and I am sure many Jews are too. Jews just don't go out as nuns or a pope on a Jewish holiday. Note to Madonna: You might think you mean well but you don't. Where's Adam Sandler?!? We need another song now to remind people that, uh, Madonna, she's not Jewish. No matter what she says and I will never refer to her as the Hebrew-esque name she wants. I know I am ranting but her behavior is very un-Jewish like. She is exploiting Judaism and we will not tolerate this.

Jinx can Die Another Day. However, a Storm may be a-brewing.

Does J-Lo own Billboard? Magazine is pressured to drop advertisement. I don't care for PETA at all. Once you threaten to desacrate a grave site, you go over the line and appear on the "I will not stop at anything to ruin your organization" list.

No comments: