Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Is Google News actually news?

I second Jeff Jarvis's comments:
We're demanding transparency of mainstream news. Well, it's high time we get transparency from GoogleNews... Google: Release a complete list of your news sources now. And institute a means for questioning those choices and for suggesting other choices now.
Send your complaints to Google here if you want unbiased news.

Charles Johnson's blog and another blog entry he made.
Roger L. Simon has taken down his google advertisements with regards to lack of disclosure from Google's part.

I call on Google to not link to any anti-Semitic resources for their news listings. Stop it and release your information now! I ask my fellow bloggers to join me in this matter too.

Honest Reporting sent out an email on this matter.

No comments: