Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Update later

But a simple word of advice to high school students planning to enroll in college in the fall or to any college student in general.

If you are a day person like me, never plan your class schedule where you wake up at 8:00 in the morning one day, and anytime between 10:00-10:30 the next day. It is not good for your sleeping pattern. I made that mistake this semester. I did something similar my second semester at Bradley. However, when I was at Bradley, I dealt with central time where everything was on an hour early.

Due to exhaustion, no updates till around ten when I get done with class and then it's working on my paper and telecommunication notes ALL DAY!

Oh, and my sympathies go out to today's earthquake victims of California...if there were any.

No comments: