Saturday, March 26, 2005

Tina Fey Rocks!

Ann Coulter reportedly called Tina Fey un-American over the week.
"Sat next to Ann Coulter and Catherine Crier (they were dining with unidentified gentleman) during brunch at La Goulue on Sunday, March 20th . Catherine Crier’s face looked like a burn victim! She was pulled tight and had obviously had LOTS of work done. But, I can only comment on Ann’s “blonde” locks as she sat with her back towards me. While eavesdropping on Ann and Catherine’s conversation, heard a little snippet about their dislike of Tina Fey and Saturday Night Live. They believe that Tina is "un-American" and she shouldn’t be on television...which my friend and I found VERY ironic!"
Uh, it's un-American to call other Americans un-American. Maybe Coulter should start watching, uh, I don't know, something better than her books. Ann Coulter is not a comedy writer nor a genius. Tina Fey went to a very respectable college, and oh, studied to be an improvisor and comedy writer which is very hard work. As Rob Riggle of Saturday Night Live told me, "it's a tough business, but if it wasn't, everybody would do it, right?"

No comments: