Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Stargate SG-1

Okay, so this is of interest to me. I watch Sci-Fi Fridays. Okay, so I mainly watch Stargate--I'll try and catch more of Stargate Atlantis with the season on reruns but anyway this is interesting.

Last Thursday's show had Stargate Command go back intime to 3000 BCE to take care of business. Something went wrong that altered the timeline. Stargate: Atlantis is a spin-off of Stargate SG-1. One would think that that timeline was altered as well since they were both having two-part season finales and both shows are in sync with each other.

With an altered timeline, only one stargate is on the planet instead of two. That other stargate is in, you guessed it, Atlantis. If the shows are in sync with each other, how can one show's timeline be altered and the other not be altered?

Granted, I am no rocket scientist or mathematician but these facts are very interesting. I hope I'm not spoiling the season finale for anyone but since it already aired in Australia, I was able to view the season finale thanks to torrents. I also was able to see the show that I missed during spring break thanks to such advanced technology.

No comments: