Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The promised...update

Okay, the rain is coming down hard. It's been doing so since I got my late night snack last night, no wait, it started drizzling around dinnertime and that was a quarter after five yesterday.

I had planned to do my laundry today. I'm in one of the buildings that doesn't have a laundry room. I think it's bloody time that they put one in the apartments so we don't have to walk what seems like two miles to do laundry. So Friday is the day to do it now with all this rain coming down.

It's raining so hard that they had to call the coast guard to find make sure that Gary Coleman's okay. When I told my friends from California to send us warmer weather, I guess I should have told them not to send us their flooding problems--because it's too wet and I haven't had a working umbrella since it broke on Election Day (too windy!)

No comments: