Thursday, February 16, 2006

Coming Clean...

No offense to any of the parties involved but last month, when Jerry Lundergan delivered the State of the Party, I was told that I would be able to interview the chairman for the blog. It's been at least three weeks and my guess is that it's not going to happen. The day it was supposed to take place, he made an emergency trip to DC and then the next available day, I was told he was having cell phone problems. While I am not questioning whether any of that is valid, I have had to clear parts of my schedule to wait for that phone call, even having to tell others not to call me since I was waiting on an important phone call that has still yet to show up.

I'm reading right now about last night's finance committee meeting of State Central Executive Committee. Apparently, all members of the finance committee were forced into signing confidentiality agreements.

Oh, and Northern Kentucky has yet to see the money from the Biden event. Kinda makes me glad that I was a volunteer for this but pissed that, had I paid, the money still isn't in Northern Kentucky yet.

You know my feelings about Lundergan. Pissed off at first, then warmed up around Family Day and all these sucessful events, and then now that it's been almost a month since I was supposed to interview him, I am pissed off again. I usually wouldn't publish stuff like this but the stress is getting to me and then reading all these other things.

I'm glad that we have a Vice Chair now but in another year, we will have a new Gubernatorial nominee and that means that we will have new party leadership, something that many of us have been waiting for since January 15, 2005.

Again, I didn't want to post this but I wanted to get my feelings out there on the subject.

No comments: