Monday, February 27, 2006

Facebook...

So today is the day that Facebook decides that they will finally allow college students friend those in high school. I wonder what took them so long.

Gary Kroeger has Iowa on his mind. He used to be on SNL.

Larry Summers' resignation will be a story for quite some time to come.
Law professor Alan Dershowitz has argued Summers was done in by a core group of faculty angered over his support for the military, Israel, and for his comments on women in science - the last of which he apologized for repeatedly.

"I'm clearly in the left 20 percent of the country, nationally. I'm a Ted Kennedy liberal," Dershowitz said. "In the Faculty of Arts and Sciences, I'm in the 10 percent side of the conservatives.

"That doesn't show I'm out of sync with the country," he said. "It shows how out of sync Harvard is."
That is an interesting comment by Professor Alan Dershowitz. I met him a while back. Need proof?

I like Senator Russ Feingold. I won't lie about that. But I will not be supporting him for president in 2008 in the primaries. We are trying to win back the family values debate and I don't think that having two divorces will help him with that cause.

Second City had them laughing for three hours at Purdue.
Christina Anthony and Anthony LeBlanc, at one point, played actors who auditioned for "Roots: The Musical" and sang a song about how black actors get more work during Black History Month.

TJ Miller created vibes reminiscent of Will Ferrell with a little Napoleon Dynamite mixed in for flair. Brad Morris personified the straight man, doing it best in a sketch about animal therapy with an evil ferret.
Oh, and be sure to check out the website of TJ Miller.

No comments: