Friday, February 24, 2006

Israel Trip Off

Well, registration closed within hours and apparently, I wasn't submitting the deposit til I had the funds so I will not be going through Oranim. I may go during the winter and miss some class but time will tell for that. Had I gone through Oranim, I would have recieved credit. I could go during the winter with them but that would mean no credit due to the fact that the last 30 hours must be sole NKU hours - hence the rush to get out by the summer of 2007.

Mark Powell is the first statewide candidate in Missouri to seek the office of the State Treasurer. He is the current mayor of Arnold, Missouri, a suburb in the southside of St. Louis, Missouri.

The next meeting of the Kentucky Democratic Party State Central Committee is on Monday at 5 PM.

No comments: