Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Long day...and happy birthday, Kay Panabaker!

Got all these today at the game:
Braden Looper
Adam Wainwright
Josh Hancock
Randy Flores
Brad Thompson
Jason Isringhausen
Aaron Miles

This is a new record for me at a major league game. I guess having no BP helps. While waiting for the players to sign, I chatted with some fans from Memphis or Nashville who drove up yesterday for the game. Nice folks.

Anyway, now you know why I was light on blogging today. I'm tired and worn out. Just about one final left.

The new Israeli government will be sworn in on Thursday. Reminds me, I need to daven and insert the section for Israeli Indpendence Day.

Here's a feature story on comedian Martin Short.

Anyone have a "Hazy Monday?"

The not-so-ready for prime-time players. Okay, so maybe they are ready for prime time.

Mike Timlin picked up the win for the Red Sox as David Ortiz went yard on Tuesday. Johnny Damon got the booing reception which is what happens when you flip-flop on what you say in March 2005. Today's game was rained out. Papelbon did come into pitch a non-save situation.

Today was the one year anniversary of the Cardinals 7-run 9th inning when the Cards came back to score 10-9 to win the game.

Evan Bayh is testing the waters in North Carolina. He also, if I read this correctly, favors the abolishment of the electoral college.

As expected, Joe Lieberman was not hurt by his Iraq stance.

Rudy Guiliani on immigration. Wonder if anyone still remembers his affiliation with Bernard Kerik?

Happy Birthday to Summerland actress Kay Panabaker who turns 16 today.

Stephen Stills will have a solo tour before the CSNY Freedom of Speech tour.

Wow, it's almost 10:30 PM now...I'm exhausted.

No comments: