Monday, May 01, 2006

My All Star Picks

Debate all you want but most, if not all, of these players will get 25 votes from me. Last year was the first year that I did not vote for Nomar (or was he traded during the season). Had he not been converted to first base, I would have been likely to vote for him this season.

American League
First Base: Ortiz, D., BOS
Second Base: Kennedy, A., LAA
Third Base: Glaus, T., TOR
Shortstop: Jeter, D., NYY
Catcher: Varitek, J., BOS
Outfielder: Guerrero, V., LAA
Outfielder: Ramirez, M., BOS
Outfielder: Wilkerson, B., TEX

National League
First Base: Pujols, A., STL
Second Base: Utley, C., PHI
Third Base: Rolen, S., STL
Shortstop: Eckstein, D., STL
Catcher: Piazza, M., SD
Outfielder: Dunn, A., CIN
Outfielder: Edmonds, J., STL
Outfielder: Soriano, A., WAS

However, Red Sox fans will hate me for voting for Derek Jeter...that's what happens when they trade Nomar Garciaparra.

No comments: