Friday, May 26, 2006

Starting where I left off

I better do this now before I get to busy during the long holiday weekend and due to length, it may be more links than commentary.

Evan Bayh spoke at DePauw University, the alma mater of some former VP that couldn't spell potato. The Monday before, he met with the bloggers. He is promoting ethanol fuel.

Next up for Natalie Portman will be

My Blueberry Nights. It will reunite her with Jude Law, and also features Rachel Weisz (also Jewish).

Last night saw Boston beating Tampa Bay 4-1. Josh Beckett picked up his 7th win and Papelbon earned his 16th save. No one went yard but Carl Crawford for the Rays is on a hot streak.

Mine safety legislation passed the Senate.

Kitty Pryde: the fictional Natalie Portman? Ironically, Natalie was offered the chance to play Rogue in the first X-Men movie but she turned it down. The new movie features the third actress to play ShadowCat. If and when I have the chance, I'll be buying the first two on DVD as well as the Fantastic Four.

The president seals the files in the Jefferson probe. This doesn't surprise me.

Redbirds Fun should be updated within the hour unless I decide to watch the first two X-Men movies again.

No comments: