Monday, November 08, 2010

More thoughts on the KDP Chairmanship

Someone has to say it. Technically speaking, Joe did earlier and to a latter extent, I did, too, earlier this morning before my morning caffeine intake. I realize that there was a lot of stuff that went down when he Jerry Lundergan was first named as the state party chair. Hell, Governor Beshear was one of the first folks to resign as the party’s lawyer if I recall.
Rebuilding the party is going to take a lot of work and a lot of time to do so. If Lundergan was able to bring in all these leaders the last time he was chair, who is to say that he wouldn’t be able to do so again next year?
Hell, I’d wager to say that it was Jerry Lundergan moreso than Dan Logsdon that was the most instrumental in bringing in President Bill Clinton to campaign on the behalf of Attorney General Jack Conway’s failed campaign for the United States Senate.
Well, what do you think? Thoughts?

No comments: