Monday, November 29, 2010

My Plans for 2012

After much soul searching and talking with political friends, I've decided that the voter registration numbers are for a potential 2012 run are not in my favor. I gave much thought to this idea for the past month, I just don't have the numbers working in my favor.

On that note, I'm trying to get back to Chicago for good for the improv and sketch comedy scene. Eventually, New York or LA. The economy just hasn't been working in my favor but if you are in Louisville, you should take the time to see Second City: It Takes a Ville! at Actors Theatre of Louisville. Not only do I know the director but one of my friends was one of the writers of the show.

Until then, all I can do is work on sketch comedy and screenplays. I still have some tricks up my sleeve. Maybe another song by the end of this year. Possibly a rock song parody. I've got a grad school class to finish first before I can really get into working on said parody. I'm still nailing down which song will be parodied but the politician that it's going after has already been decided.

No comments: