Monday, April 30, 2007

Better blog before I get too depressed...

I'm a St. Louis Cardinals fan so naturally, I feel like I just lost a family member. Please bear with my over the next couple of days. What was supposed to be a happy and exciting week turned into a downright depressing week.

Ernie Fletcher will actually pay for campaign travel.

G.J. Vilarino is already helping with recruiting for the Kentucky Wildcats.
"I'm trying to get Shawn to come with me," Vilarino said. "He's a great player, and at least I will know somebody there."

The 6-foot-6 Williams said his decision is wide-open, but he likes the Wildcats because he has family in Louisville and he's talked to Billy Gillispie several times since he became UK's coach.

"I have known Coach Gillispie since I was in the eighth grade, and when he went there it upped the status," Williams said. "He's a great coach and a dynamite person.

"Right now I'm just looking for the best situation. But Kentucky does have the tradition, and I really want to win when I go to college."

Williams, who is ranked No. 12 in the '09 class by the Hoop Scoop, is also considering Arkansas, Memphis and Illinois among others. His mother, Tonea Williams, was born in Louisville and went to Shawnee.
Evan Bayh is taking international theft of intellectual property very seriously.

No comments: