Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I admit it, I've neglected the political news

I admit it. I got distracted by the coaching search at UK that I neglected to blog about politics. I apologize for that inconvenience (I hope I spelled that correctly) that it may have caused some of the faithful readers but you have to understand that, as a die-hard Kentucky fan, it was important to know who the next head coach was. Usually, in March, the blog goes into March Madness mode. Unfortunately, that extended into April.

Now that we got that out of the way, we can get back to normal but I will keep blogging about UK Basketball, and maybe some of the other programs but I don't think I can handle starting a third blog just because this one gets cluttered, as some may say. Last season, I moved my St. Louis Cardinals related postings over to Redbirds Fun, and it's a good thing I did because of last October.

Let's get back to business. Okay?

No comments: